Sharing God’s love for all. We do this by welcoming, caring, stimulating, encouraging and helping others:
- In our worship and prayer
- In outreach and service
- In our concern for God’s people
- In co-operation at all levels with other churches
- In guiding and teaching people on their spiritual journey.
The Parish Church, dedicated to St. Augustine of Canterbury, occupies a prominent site on the corner of a significant local junction. The present church building got built-in 1954. The adjoining church hall has a kitchen, store rooms, and accessible toilets.